Created: Monday, 01 December 2014
ABET - Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
(1) Level of accreditation: Departmental
(2) Accredited subjects: 02undergraduatetraining curricula:
- Computer Science ( http://www.cse.hcmut.edu.vn )
- Computer Engineering ( http://www.cse.hcmut.edu.vn )
(3) Accreditation organization: Computer Engineering and Computer Science programs are accredited by ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology), carried out by Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) and Computing Accreditation Commission (CAC).
(4) Duration of accreditation: 02 programs attained the ABET standards for the period of 2014 – 2020 with the highest ABET evaluation (NGR - Next General Review): This proved that the program does not have any identified weakness. The NGR will only be operated after a general evaluation and last about 6 years.
(5) Certificate: (unavailable)
(6) Accreditation standards details: Accreditation criteria consist of general and program ones. General criteria include:
- Program Educational Objects
- Student Outcomes
- Continuous Improvement
- Program Criteria
Read for more detail at http://abet.org