Created: Monday, 01 December 2014
(1) Level of accreditation: Program level
(2) Accredited subjects: 06 undergraduate programs are accredited:
- Energy Systems
- Advanced Materials
- Polime & Composite
(3) Accreditation organization:Program de Formation d’Ingenieurs d’Excellence au Vietnam (PFIEV) is verified and recognized by Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur - CTI.
v European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE) recognizes PFIEV Diploma of PFIEV equivalent with Diploma of EUR-ACE Master Program for the period 01/9/2010 – 31/8/2016
(4) Duration of accreditation: PFIEV is verified and recognized by CTI for the period 2010 - 2016.
(6) Accreditation standards details: 06 contents included:
A. Mission and Organization (Campus/Institution/ Training)
B. Establishment and Partners (Campus/Institution/Training)
C. Engineering admissions
E. Engineering Jobs
F. Quality and Continuous Improvement Solutions
Read for more detail at http://www.enaee.eu/