Created: Monday, 01 December 2014
FIBAA - Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation
(1) Level of accreditation: Programmatic accreditation.
(2) Accredited subjects: Executive Master of Business Administration – EMBA
(3) Accreditation agencies: EMBA is accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
(4) Duration of accreditation: EMBA is accredited and certificated in 2010-2015.
(6) Accreditation standards details: FIBAA accredits the curriculum according to the international quality standards and principles of Bologna Declaration.
European standards and for internal quality assurance:
- Policy and procedures for quality assurance
- Approval, monitoring and periodic review of programs and awards
- Assessment of students
- Quality assurance of teaching staff
- Learning resources and student support
- Information systems
- Public information
Read for more detail at www.fibaa.org